Addyzoa Capsule Description: Improves the functional competence of sperm. Recommended Panchkarma therapy – Basti, Uttarbasti
Indication: Male Functional Infertility – Oligospermia (Low sperm count), Asthenospermia and Teratospermia (Defective sperm morphology).
Dosage: Sperm count 5 millions/ml to 10 millions/ml: 2 capsules twice a day for 90 days
Sperm count > 10 millions/ml: 1 Capsule twice a day for 90 days.
1) Increases Sperm Count
2) Enhances Sperm motility
3) Improves Sperm Morphology (prevents DNA damage to sperms)
4) Increases sexual desire 5) Enhances the chances of pregnancy.
Dos And Donts: Dos
1) Consumption of milk, butter and rich protein food is advised.
2) Consumption of meat or egg in moderate quantity.
3) Have coitus during womens fertile period ( in the middle of the menstrual cycle)
1) Avoid spicy food items
2) Reduce alcohol consumption
3) Avoid smoking and tranquillizers
4) Reduce physical and mental stress
5) Avoid spending late nights
6) Avoid irregular dietary habits