Reproductive Endocrinologist, Fertility / IVF Specialist, clinical pharmacist and practicing physician
Dr. Kemi AILOJE is a Reproductive Endocrinologist, Fertility / IVF Specialist, clinical pharmacist and practicing physician. She is a UN trained Counsellor and has attended several trainings and seminars on Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology, Clinical Pharmacology, and Embryology, in Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, South Africa, Israel, Ireland, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, UAE, United States of America etc. She has various Scientific Presentations and Publications to her credit.
Specialty/ Special interest: Reproductive Endocrinologist, Fertility/ IVF Specialist.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology with focus on sub specialty :Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility management
Profile: Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Science with distinction (Clinical Pharmacy) from the University of Lagos. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Specialization in Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology from the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) with distinctions in course works.
Trainings: Reproductive Medicine, Clinical Endocrinology, Endocrine Pharmacology, and Clinical Embryology.
- Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology, University of New South Wales, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, Sydney, Australia.
- Pre Genetic Implantation Diagnosis (PGD) and Embryo Biopsy, PGD Academy, Institute for Women’s Health, University College London, U.K
- Postgraduate Ultrasound in Reproductive Medicine, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Florida, U.S.A.
- Latest Technologies for Molecular Diagnostics and Most Recent Innovations in PGD, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Unit, Lagos, Nigeria.
- African Fertility Society (AFS)
- Association for Fertility and Reproductive Health (AFRH)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Washington D.C, U.S.A
- American Society For Reproductive Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A
- Society for the Study of Reproduction, Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, U.S.A
- Royal college of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, U.K (Ass Mb)
- The Endocrine Society, Washington, DC, U.S.A.
- Endometriosis Association, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
- Pre Genetic Implantation Diagnosis International Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Dr. Kemi is also the founder and CEO of DIVAF (DIVINE AMBASSADORS’FOUNDATION), an NGO enhancing accesses to Health and Education, Championing the Rights of Women and Children especially the “girl-child”. She also founded KAFOWCHER INITIATIVE (Kemi Ailoje Foundation For Women and Children’s Health Education, Empowerment and Rights), an organization dedicated to advocacy, education and empowerment of women, youth and children especially the less privileged and disadvantaged. She has partnered with and consulted for UNICEF, European Union Prime, ALCO-World Bank project, NACA and several other State, National and International agencies on Reproductive health and Sexuality Education (Protection and Participation Rights). She pioneered and revitalized the anti HIV/AIDS clubs in the UNICEF child friendly schools in the South West Zone of Nigeria. She won the National Youth Award for Leadership, Efficiency, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP/NOKIA INTERNATIONAL 2006 AWARD) and other notable awards.
She is the Chief Medical Director / Chief Executive Officer of Lifelink Fertility Clinics.